*************************************************

Something is faulty, within this box,
All is changing, and I don’t know what is happening.
I want to sew; I want to use make up,
I want to be a mother, and a man to love,
To dress like a woman and high heels to wear,
To feel normal and be able of have dreams.
But when I stop, in front of a mirror,
I touch my beard, I watch my reflection,
But when I watch and I watch my reflection I see that I am a man and I feel perplexed.
Traps, traps, trap of the life. In the mirror she is lost, in reality I feel lost… we are both lost.
**************************************************
Changed Boxes
(The Dream in the Mirror) -Reading-
All is changing, and I don’t know what is happening.
I want to sew; I want to use make up,
I want to be a mother, and a man to love,
To dress like a woman and high heels to wear,
To feel normal and be able of have dreams.
But when I stop, in front of a mirror,
I touch my beard, I watch my reflection,
But when I watch and I watch my reflection I see that I am a man and I feel perplexed.
Traps, traps, trap of the life. In the mirror she is lost, in reality I feel lost… we are both lost.
**************************************************
Changed Boxes
(The Dream in the Mirror) -Reading-

No comments:
Post a Comment